Monday, November 3, 2008

Leaving Germany and On

I left Germany. I meant to post photos and write a whole conclusion. But, you know. You know? Basically it was a great trip, I met a lot of great people, I met a city, I met a country. Leaving was tough. It is always tough. An environment sinks into you, weaves itself into your fabric. I went from the city of Frankfurt to the mountains of North Carolina. I walked by trees but felt buildings.

I am here now, I am applying for jobs, I am blogging, I am listening to Bob Marley! :)

It occurs to me how long it has been since I have had a job. I mean, I left work in April of 2008 but it feels like years and years ago. Time doesn't fly by anymore. I think that is the first thing I noticed with a job. A month was nothing, a week was a nano-second.

Anyway, I am applying for jobs. I want to work in a busy kitchen. One at a hotel or resort, or Mcdonalds. ;)

I am also blogging. I have decided I want to find out why people get older and so I am going to dedicate my energy to that. And the way to understand it, is to write about it.

No comments: