Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Is it really not worth writing about...



Abundance, or having more than you can handle, is strange feeling, but that is how I feel. Like I am trying to cope with opportunity. It is like when you try to carry too many apples and you know that one is going to slip out of your hand, so your start running to the table, hoping to make it, while the voice in the back of your head is screaming for you to go back and just carry sensible amounts.

That is what it feels like.

I want to travel, or more to the point, I feel obligated to travel considering my life situation. The truth of it though, is that I want to learn and explore ideas. I love it, I love reading history, I love writing my perspective of the facts. I love having my curiousity pulled in novel ways. And it seems odd to be given the chance to do this, nothing but time to explore, no obligations, no struggles, just the pleasure of exploring.

It seems like nothing worth writing about. Like all movies that fade out on the lovers once they go off to live happily ever after. At the same time, it seems like the perfect thing to write about.

If anyone is interested to keep up with what I have been reading, you can check out my media review: http://pauls-media-review.blogspot.com/

No comments: