Friday, July 11, 2008

Next trip: Maine

I will be flying off to Maine tomorrow to spend some time in Portland and then on to Bar Harbor. While I am there I will probably spend a lot of time blogging here on a website I have been working very hard to create. The website is a catalog of fruits and vegetables, nutrition facts, and health information. You can check it out if you want:

http://www.healthaliciousness.com

There is also a nutrition facts comparison tool, have a look if you like:

http://www.healthaliciousness.com/nutritionfacts/

Go the the "drinks" category, and compare beer, wine, and whiskey. I think you will be surprised....if you drink such stuff of course. :p

I find I have a real passion for produce, fruits, and vegetables. Usually when I travel I go in search of these things, to me, they are what define a place. I have been batting an idea in the back of my mind to drive down the east coast and work at different farms along the way till I get to Florida. After that my Mom mentioned that she might go to Lebanon at the end of September and I would love to start in at England and travel down to meet her there, and maybe push on to the Emirates, sail down to India, and push on to East Asia until December...

4 comments:

FongC9 said...

Sounds you'd have fun! I love Maine and surrounding area, especially the Rhode Island, so peaceful and calm... and glad you're having a plan ~ looks like it'd be a bit of travelling, but the timing sounds great, especially when you said travelling SouthEast Asia in December, recommending you: only do it in late November till late Feb or you'd find it's too hot and too humid to just get out!!!
Keep us posted!

tacogirl said...

Great health blog

FongC9 said...

sounds like you are having fun, I read the new blog, yet it has no place to add commend. Just FYI, both Andy and I are not working in CCME anymore. Hope you still keep contact with him since I have no idea how to do that. Anyway, good luck on your trip!
Elaine

Unknown said...

Elaine,

Thanks for all the comments and keeping up, I will post a few updates soon, or get comments on the other blog.

What happened with CCME? Did the contract get renewed? What are you up to these days?

Send me an email sometime:
paul.n.house@gmail.com

Keep well,
Paul.